"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." Mark 16:15.
|Pastor Moses and Wife, Hopkins
The Great Commission is the end of a Gospel and the beginning of faith in action for all Christians. This command from Jesus is significant because it's a personal instruction for Christians to have a profound faith in Jesus Christ as indicated in verse Mathew 28:18.- (A quote from Pr.Moses Semanda, Pastor Moses and wife Hopkins pictured)
Because of war, drought, famine, and AIDS, tens of thousands of children in Ugandan bush lack the basic necessities of life, such as food, clean water, adequate clothing and housing, sanitation, education, adults to care for them, and an opportunity to learn that God loves them.
Precious Pearls of Africa, a branch of Gospel Messengers, touches the needy with the hand of God by teaching His Word and giving practical help. Precious Pearls of Africa cares for more than 3,000 children in eight villages in the Ugandan bush and in Kampala, Uganda's capital. Without Gospel Messengers, children in these remote villages and their families would be left destitute.
In addition to educating, feeding and clothing 3,000 children, we have established:
- Mobile Bible Schools
- 123 Churches with 300 Pastors
- Mobile Health Care
- Specialized programs for teens, youths, married couples, and single parents
- Evangelical crusades and open air services, reaching 12,000 people in the bush every year.
- Mother church in Kampala, attended by 700 people on Sundays
Our core values:
- We are Christians
- We believe there is one God who is revealed in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We are committed to the poor
- We value People
- We are Stewards
- We are Partners
- We are Responsive